Covid-19 has turned all of our lives upside down. I want to reassure you that I am taking any and all necessary precautions to keep you safe. Until further notice I am requiring the following for individual appointments:
* Please come alone to your appointment
* If you are experiencing any symptoms, tested positive, or have been exposed to anyone who has tested positive for the virus, please reschedule your appointment
* Please use hand sanitizer provided coming in to your appointment.
* Please do not bring any food or drinks in to your appointment.
* Expect your appointment to take longer than originally scheduled to allow for proper cleaning and sanitizing.
I will be wearing a mask and gloves and following proper sanitation protocols on all equipment, tools and product before and after providing services.
2020 Bridal Clients
If you are rescheduling your wedding date, please let me know as soon as possible. I will do everything in my power to make sure I can get you in the books. I know this is a very difficult time, and I am so sorry some of you are having to change things you've worked so hard to plan. Just know that I am here for you, and will do whatever I can to support your efforts to staying safe and healthy!